Aspire Nitrile Medical Examination Hand Gloves - Box Of 50 Pairs (l Size)
Aspire Nitrile Medical Examination Hand Gloves are most widely used in the medical world and approved by physicians. The gloves offer four times the resistance of natural latex gloves and three times that of neoprene gloves.
- They provide excellent grip in both wet or dry conditions.
- The hand gloves are gentle on the skin.
- They have unique thin Nitrile technology that makes them efficient.
- The gloves come in various sizes for a better fit.
- They are durable, resistant to punctures and chemicals.
- The thickness of Aspire Nitrile Medical Examination Gloves is 0.12 mm.
- The gloves are powder-free.
- They are non-sterile.
- They have advanced micro-texture for better grip.
- Aspire Nitrile Medical Hand Gloves are used to protect the hands.
- They prevent the hand from contamination.
- They enable the user from contaminating any surface or item.
How to Use
- First, put on the glove on the dominant hand.
- Touch the product as little as possible.
- Use the gloved hand to wear the other pair on the non-dominant hand.
- Adjust your fingers for a better fit.
- For single use only.
- Avoid contaminating.
- Store it in a dry and clean place.
- Keep it away from sunlight.
- Keep it away from children.
- Dispose of the item after use.
Q1. How often must I replace Aspire Nitrile Medical Examination hand gloves?
Ans: Aspire Nitrile Hand Gloves should ideally be replaced every 2 to 3 hours to ward off unforeseen situations. If the gloves are ripped, torn or contaminated, they must be changed immediately.
Q2. Are Aspire Nitrile Gloves safe for food services?
Ans: Aspire Medical Examination Hand Gloves are the non-powdered variant. Therefore, they can be safely used by food service workers.
Q3. How long does a packet of Aspire Nitrile Medical Examination Hand Gloves last?
Ans: If Aspire Nitrile Hand Gloves stored at the right place in original packaging can last well for about three to four years. If the condition is compromised in any way, it should be discarded.
Q4. Can you wash and reuse Aspire Nitrile Hand Gloves?
Ans: Aspire Nitrile Medical Examination Hand Gloves are for single use only. They must not be washed for multiple uses.
Q5. How should Aspire Nitrile gloves be disposed of?
Ans: Post use, Aspire Nitrile Hand Gloves must be turned inside out and disposed of in the garbage. They should not be flushed down the toilet.