Aptamil Preterm Powder 400 Gm
Aptamil Preterm Powder benefits premature infants by catering to their nutritional needs. For new mothers, who can not provide enough breast milk for their newborn infants, Aptamil Preterm Powder is the perfect answer. This vegetarian Infant formula has prebiotics along with other nutrients. This powder helps with the health of babies who were born prematurely or those who have low weight at birth.
- Builds immunity with the help of the blend of vitamins, GOS, FOS, Zinc, Selenium and Nucleotides.
- Supports vision and brain functions with nutrients like iron and iodine.
- Helps in physical growth.
- Aptamil Preterm Powder uses whey predominant formula for building digestive health.
- Partially Skimmed Milk
- Demineralized Whey And Whey Solids
- Edible Vegetable Oils
- Arachidonic Acid Powder
- Amino Acids
Aptamil Preterm Powder contents also include other minerals and components to support the growing infant.
- Can be used as a substitute for breast milk.
- It can also be used along with breastfeeding for added nutrition.
Directions for Use
- Wash your hands.
- Sterilise all the utensils in boiling water for up to ten minutes.
- Boil drinking water.
- Wait till the water gets lukewarm.
- Measure the lukewarm water with a measuring cup as per instructions.
- Add the same amount of feed as mentioned in the instructions with the provided scoop.
- Stir well and feed.
- Throw away the leftovers.
- Make sure to sterilise all the utensils and the measuring cup.
- Consume the feed immediately after making.
- Do not prepare food to be used in advance.
- Discard any feed that may be left.
Q1. Can cold water be used for the feed?
Ans1. No, Lukewarm boiled water is to be used so that the powder can be mixed thoroughly without any lumps in the mixture.
Q2. Can the feed be stored for later use?
Ans2. No, the feed is meant to be consumed within half an hour of its preparation. Keeping the mixture for later use can lead to microbial growth in the feed.
Q3. How frequently should the baby be fed?
Ans3. The baby should be fed with Aptamil Preterm Powder formula as many times as is prescribed by your doctor.