Alvizia Biotin - 10000mcg Hair Supplement Capsules Bottle Of 90
Lack of the right nutrition can make your hair weak, thin and prone to hair fall. This can also affect your nails which may grow to be brittle. Also, this may deprive your skin of the natural lustre. Now restore your hair, skin and nail health with Alvizia Biotin Hair Supplement, which is backed by a unique formula based on a combination of Vitamins, Minerals, Antioxidants and Natural Extracts & Amino Acids for providing your hair, skin and nails with their daily multivitamin needs. Consider taking a biotin supplement to make your nails grow faster and stronger.
- Clinically proven and certified GMP manufactured.
- Maximum strength capsules.
- Water-soluble B-complex vitamin.
- It contains keratin along with biotin.
- Enhance the bodyâs rate of metabolism.
- It helps improve skin health.
- Promote healthier hair.
- Strengthen brittle nails and improve their growth.
- Help in metabolizing food into energy.
- Ideal for people suffering from hair loss or damaged hair.
Collagen, Grape seed extract, Alpha lipoic acid, Nettle leaf, Methyl sulfonyl methane, Choline hydrogen tartrate, Lutein & Zeaxanthin, Glycine, L-Methionine, L-Lysine & L-cysteine, Vitamin E, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B1, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3 stabilized, Vitamin B12, Calcium D pantothenate( Vitamin-B5), Niacinamide (Vitamin-B3), Ascorbic (Vitamin-c coated, Biotin Vitamin-b7, Folic (Vitamin B9) & Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), Zinc, Copper, Selenium & Manganese.
- Improves skin, hair and nail health.
- Provides beautiful and glowing skin.
- Makes brittle nails stronger.
- Improve hair growth and reduce hair fall.
- Imparts skin fairness, nourishes hair and nails.
How to Use
Use it as directed by the physician.
- Check the expiry date before buying.
- Read the product label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool & dry place.
- Pregnant & lactating women should consult their doctor before taking any medication or health supplement.
- Keep it away from the reach and sight of children.
Q1. What are the Alvizia Biotin capsules made of?
Ans: These soft gel capsules are made from Biotin and other excipients.
Q2. What is the shelf life of the product?
Ans: The product has a shelf life of 18 months from the date of manufacturing.
Q3. How many capsules are there in the pack?
Ans: The pack contains 90 soft gel capsules.
Q4. Is it safe to take Alvizia Biotin hair supplement in pregnancy?
Ans: Please consult your doctor/obstetrician before taking the supplement in pregnancy.
Q5. Are there any Alvizia Biotin Hair Supplement side effects that I should be aware of?
Ans: If taken in the right dosage, there are no side effects. However, an overdose may result in side effects such as skin rashes, upset digestive system, problems with insulin release and kidney problems.