Akiva Superfoods Certified Organic Alfalfa Seeds Powder- 100 Gm - Vegan Supplement
Originally from South America and Central Asia, alfalfa (also known as Lucerne or Medicago sativa) is a low-calorie, nutrient-dense food. It has a long history of use as a medicinal herb in both ancient Chinese and Indian traditions. It is the perfect addition to vegetarian and vegan diets. Akiva Superfoods Organic Alfalfa Powder is an organic, green superfood powder abundant in phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals, and chlorophyll, protein, and fibre. Grown organically in the open and harvested with care by hand, Akiva Superfoods Organic Alfalfa Powder is made from alfalfa leaves that are shade-dried and gently milled the same day to preserve all the essential nutrients.
- Reduces bad cholesterol: Alfalfa contains dietary fibre and compounds called saponins which slow down cholesterol uptake in the blood. Regular use helps reduce the buildup of fatty deposits in arteries and reduces bad cholesterol.
- Nutrient powerhouse: This alfalfa powder is a superfood that contains calcium and iron. One tablespoon has approximately 10 percent and 19 percent of the daily requirement of these minerals. Alfalfa is abundant in carotene, protein, calcium, potassium, phosphorous, amino acids and vitamins B, C, D and K.
- Good for skin: Alfalfa is great for getting glowing and healthy skin. The chlorophyll in alfalfa works as a cleanser from impurities. The enzymes and vitamin A in alfalfa maintain and restore the health of your skin. Alfalfa also improves the complexion and texture of the skin.
- Powerful antioxidant: Alfalfa has a long history of use in Ayurveda to treat conditions caused by inflammation and oxidative damage. Alfalfa lowers the production of free radicals in the body and also improves the body's ability to fight them.
- Treats medical conditions: Alfalfa has been used for many years for the treatment of many conditions including kidney conditions, bladder and prostate issues, asthma, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and stomach issues.
- Improves metabolic health: Alfalfa has been traditionally used to boost metabolism and also aids in blood sugar control.
About the Brand: Akiva Superfoods is a young, conscious and mindful Indian start-up company with a range of wellness food products specially designed for you and your family. If you are thinking of taking a deliberate step towards adopting better food habits, then you are in the right place. Akiva superfood preparations are simple, easy and super convenient to consume. True to its name, Akiva, which means, 'protect, shelter' in Hebrew, the company uses the highest quality ingredients and products that can be packaged for its consumers, who want to live a healthier and happier life.
100% organic whole leaf alfalfa powder (Medicago sativa)
- Mix 1 tablespoon in a glass of warm water and drink on a empty stomach in the morning.
- Can also be mixed with fruits and vegetable juices or smoothies.
Note: Recommended not to consume anything 30 minutes before or after consumption.