Aero Digital Thermometer
Aero digital thermometer is an innovative thermometer that is fast, accurate and easy to use. It has a rigid tip, is water-resistant and has a fever alarm for your better understanding. A digital thermometer is a must-have in every household. It is designed for precision and is trusted by medical professionals.
- It gives a temperature reading in a few seconds.
- The thermometer has been designed for easy and comfortable use.
- Temperature is measured in Fahrenheit or Celsius mode.
- It is a one-button operation - auto on/off.
- High accuracy and quick results.
- LCD, clear and easy to read display.
- These are inexpensive and require very little maintenance.
- This thermometer also stores the value of the last measurement, which helps you monitor the trend of the fever.
- Low power consumption.
Thermometers are used to measure your body temperature. A digital thermometer provides convenient usage with a quick response time. You can put it in your mouth for a few seconds to get an accurate body temperature.
How to Use
- Always use after washing or sanitizing hands.
- Place the thermometer under the side of the tongue.
- Wait until the thermometer beeps.
- Read the display carefully.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Should be protected from direct light.
- Use it under medical supervision.
- Avoid any physical damage.
Q1. Which part of the body should I check with a digital thermometer?
Ans: You may place the thermometer in the armpit by folding the arm across the chest. The thermometer will beep when the reading is done. Make sure the armpit is dry to get the most accurate reading. You may also place the thermometer in your mouth, ear, under the tongue or on the surface of the forehead.
Q2. What is the warranty period of the Aero digital thermometer?
Ans: Aero digital thermometer has a warranty period of one year.
3. To measure temperature, how long should I leave a digital thermometer under the tongue?
Ans: When using a digital oral thermometer, you should always keep your mouth closed during this time. Place the thermometer tip carefully under the tongue and hold it in the same spot for about 40 seconds. The readings will continue to increase and the F (or C) symbol will flash during measurement.