Accusure Digital Thermometers Mt 1027 Hard Tip (White)
AccuSure Digital Thermometer MT 1027 Hard Tip (White) is a fine digital clinical thermometer, a precise instrument that is easy to use and is designed to provide years of dependable service. This digital thermometer can be used as household items or in hospitals. Its enlarged digital display of temperature is helpful for people of all ages to see the correct temperature without any hassle.
- AccuSure digital thermometer is used for precisely measuring the body temperature and provide convenient usage with quick response time.
- It is 100% mercury-free.
- It has a fever alarm.
- It has a low battery indicator.
- It provides results within 20 seconds.
- It has been clinically tested to have a flexible tip ideal for children.
- It has a dual display function of body temperature, that is, the temperature can be seen in both Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Its Auto shut off feature is especially thoughtful, as it switches off by itself when it detects being left unused for quite some time.
- The temperature readings are accurate and reliable.
- It comes with a one year warranty.
How to Use
- Clean the thermometer tip, then turn it on.
- Carefully place the thermometer inside the mouth with the tip under the tongue (the rest of the thermometer can hang outside the mouth).
- Hold in position until you hear a beeping from the thermometer.
- Read the user manual carefully.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it at a temperature below 25-degree Celsius.
Q1. How do I know if my digital thermometer is working?
Ans: There is an easy experiment to show you if your digital thermometer is working. Insert the thermometer stem or probe 2″ into the centre of an ice bowl and stir gently for 15 seconds, keeping the stem surrounded by the ice cubes and moving constantly. An accurate thermometer will read 32°F. Don't let the thermometer rest against the ice or you'll get a lower reading.
Q2. How can I wash or clean a digital thermometer?
Ans: First, make sure to wash the tip of the thermometer with cold water. Then, wipe down the thermometer with alcohol-based wipes (at least 70% alcohol) or rubbing alcohol. Rinse the thermometer to remove the alcohol. Lastly, wipe it dry with a soft cloth.
Q3. Can a digital thermometer be used to check food temperature while cooking or baking?
Ans: No, the range temperature that such devices can tolerate is from 35°C to 42°C. When you are cooking, foods reach much higher temperatures. That is why a cooking thermometer has a range from 4°C to 100°C. A normal digital thermometer will not be useful and may also be damaged if used to check food temperature.
Q4. What are the highest and lowest temperatures that Accusure Digital Thermometer can record?
Ans: The highest temperature that can be seen on the display of this thermometer is 43-degree celsius, while the lowest is 32-degree celsius. The temperature cannot rise or fall more than the mentioned temperatures for both cases.