Absorbent Cotton Wool 125 Gm
The Absorbent wool by the Jaycot industries is one of the purest kinds of cotton that is available in the market. It has a high amount of absorption power and doesn’t affect your skin. It takes care of your hygiene; therefore, it is extensively used in households and for medical purposes.
It has an ultra-soft texture, as well as increased durability. Additionally, because it is made up of natural cotton, it is environmentally friendly. The natural fibres go through a lot of refining process that removes any kind of dirt that might be stuck and cause damage to the skin.
- Safe for skin as it passes through various refining processes.
- Treats wounds and protects them from external dirt.
- Helps to apply beauty products as they are made up of natural fibre.
- Suitable for medical purposes.
- Made of organic cotton, so it does not have any chemicals or side effects.
- Indian cotton organic fibre
How to Use
- Take the cotton and add some beauty products like lotion or cleanser and apply gently on your face.
- To use it for medical purposes, take the cotton, apply some antiseptic formula and clean the wounds or other affected areas.
- Use the Jaycot cotton as and when directed by the doctors, if needed for medical purposes.
- Used for medical purposes.
- Aids to clean wounds and apply a protective layer over them.
- Used for surgical purposes, where the doctors need it while performing a surgery.
- It also helps to apply beauty products.
- Keep it away from small children.
- Store it in cool places and away from any liquid material.
- Please read the instructions given at the back of the wrapping.
Q 1. Can absorbent cotton be used for kids?
Ans. Yes, you can use absorbent cotton to clean or feed if they are newborn babies. They are safe as they are organic and natural.
Q 2. How to use absorbent cotton for medical purposes?
Ans. It is suitable for medical purposes. But you can ask for a doctor’s opinion depending on the kind of wounds being treated.
Q 3. Does this cotton contain any chemical fibre?
Ans. No, the absorbent wool is free from any kind of chemical. And it is made of organic cotton and it is also processed to remove any kind of dirt and harmful substances.`