Absorbent Cotton Jaycot 500 Gm
Jaycot Absorbent Cotton is highly absorbent, pure, skin-friendly and hygienic cotton. Medical and cosmetic industries use this particular absorbent cotton significantly. It's made of organic pure Indian white cotton that's ultra-soft, long-lasting and environmentally sound. In addition, these absorbent cotton are thoroughly filtered and treated to remove impurities such as dust, seeds, leaf remnants and other foreign particles.
- Jaycot Absorbent Cotton is pure, very absorbent, clean and skin-friendly.
- It is widely used in the medical and cosmetic industries.
- It is pure white cotton that is ultra-soft, durable and eco-friendly.
- It is made from natural organic cotton.
- It is free from seeds, leaf remnants, dust and other contamination.
- Purified White Cotton
- It is used in hospitals, first-aid, newborn care, female care and beauty care for cleansing and swabbing wounds.
- It is used as a surgical dressing and acts as a protective lining to absorb blood, mucous or pus while also preventing bacteria from entering wounds.
- It is used for makeup and facial cleaning as it is very soft and skin-friendly.
How to Use
Read the instructions on the label and use it as directed.
- Read the instructions before use.
- Keep away from kids.
- Store in a clean and dry area.
Q1. Can I have Absorbent Cotton Jaycot in my first-aid kit?
Ans: Yes, Absorbent Cotton Jaycot complies with international standards. It is superior, short-staple cotton with a rough texture and a minor wax component is utilised as raw material. This, in turn, results in more excellent absorption of bodily fluids and makes it more suited as a wound and incision dressing material. It is used as a surgical dressing and acts as a protective lining to absorb blood, mucous or pus while also preventing bacteria from entering wounds.
Q2. Is Jaycot Absorbent Cotton the same as surgical cotton?
Ans: Yes, Jaycot Absorbent Cotton is the same as surgical cotton. Surgical dressings, cosmetics and other uses require absorbent cotton. However, it is mainly used in hospitals, pharmacies and nursing homes to absorb bodily fluids to make traditional sanitary napkins or pads.
Q3. Can I use Jaycot Absorbent Cotton for makeup cleaning?
Ans: Yes, you can use Jaycot Absorbent Cotton for makeup and facial cleaning as it is very soft and skin-friendly.
Q4. How is absorbent cotton different from nonabsorbent cotton?
Ans: Absorbent cotton is created by removing the natural wax from the fibres, whereas one produces nonabsorbent cotton by heating and pressing pure cotton yarn. Because of its fatty composition, absorbent cotton sinks in water, but nonabsorbent cotton floats.
Q5. What will happen if Jaycot Absorbent Cotton is not stored correctly?
Ans: Jaycot Absorbent Cotton should be maintained in a cool area since incorrect storage conditions promote intermolecular rearrangement, which causes it to lose its absorbency.