2baconil 2mg Nicotine Gums Strip Of 50 's
2baconil 4mg Nicotine Gums for Quit Smoking / Tobacco (For More Than 20 Cigarette/Day Smoker) Mint is a medicine used to quit smoking by reducing the craving for a cigarette and the irritable feeling that occurs when you stop smoking. It works by mimicking the effect of nicotine by binding to the nicotine receptors in the brain.
2baconil 4mg Nicotine Gums for Quit Smoking / Tobacco (For More Than 20 Cigarette/Day Smoker) Mint can be used to help you stop smoking completely or cut down the amount you smoke. Stopping smoking is hard and you need to be ready and committed. But quitting is one of the most important things you can do to improve your health and live longer.
Direction of use:
- This medicine should be taken as advised by doctor as it can be habit forming.
- In case you have missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember it.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment.
- However, before taking this medicine it is better to inform doctor if you are suffering from any heart, liver or kidney disease.
- You must not smoke while using this medicine as it can result in dangerous effects.
- Many people use more than one type of nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) to improve their chances such as nose or mouth sprays which also contain nicotine.
- You are more likely to be successful if you also have counselling, join a support group and make some behaviour changes such as avoiding situations you associate with smoking.
- Some of the common side effects include nausea, vomiting, sore throat and mouth.
- It may also cause dizziness and sleepiness, so do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you feel better.
- It may cause headaches, so it is better to take plenty of fluids whole day but inform your doctor if it does not go away.
- These effects are often mild and will wear off with time.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding you must consult doctor before taking this medicine.